Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 5 of The Detox Drop

With one day left on The Detox Drop I don't want it to stop. This morning I was up at 4:00am and enjoying my morning cleansing ritual, then on the road with my Vanilla Smooth Smoothie to East Los Angeles to train World Boxing Champion Sergio "The Latin Snake" Mora. Then, back on the freeway battling traffic, but feeling leaner as I snack on my organic peach.

I feel good you guys, and looking forward to my final weigh in tomorrow.

Check out this new smoothie that I created for people who crave carbs at night, but don't want to gain weight: CLICK HERE

Congrats Maureen "The Real Million Dollar Baby" Shea for being on Day 1 of The Detox Drop.

4 comments:

Josue "The Captain" Cano said...

Sergio is going to be the next boxing megastar. Make him explosive, fast, quick, and conditioned to take out all chumps.

Cap

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert! And you too, Cap. =) Congrats on such a successful drop! Can't wait to see what your final numbers will be. I read up on Sergio Mora...what an amazing guy. Missed you at Fit Camp. Don't worry though, Cap had us workin! Actually, Nicolette kicked some serious butt today. Yeah! =)

Josue "The Captain" Cano said...

Ferg, Summer been hauling in fit camp. She's trimming down and gettin' down with the groove. No joke. She's been dropping inches like it's hot!!!

Peace and props to Summer.

Cap

Robert Ferguson, M.S., C.N. said...

What's up Summer? Well, the way I see it - you, Nicolette, Carlie and the crew are kicking some serious butt. That 12 Minute Body Rock Workout is not for winnies. :-)

Thanks for the props on The Detox Drop. This was definitely my best experience and I've been detoxing for years.

I missed you guys yesterday morning. Looking forward to Saturday.