Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 2 of The Detox Drop

Yesterday I wasn't able to return and share with you the rest of my day. In short, I performed 60 minutes of fat burning cardio exercise on an Elliptical machine. I must admit that it was quite boring, but I know how beneficial (effective) the Ellipitcal machine is.

The rest of the day went great and this morning I woke up with MORE energy and an eagerness to take on the day. After the morning cleansing ritual I enjoyed my breakfast (Vanilla Blue Smoothie) and then I was off to Fit Camp in Camarillo, California.

The Fit Camp Family is awesome and everyone did great this morning. I am soooo impressed with the excitement everyone brings to Fit Camp that it just makes my day so much more FUN!

Back to The Detox Drop: today (Saturday) is going to be a great day. I didn't conduct my body composition (get on the scale), but I know I am feeling leaner and on Day 4 I will do my first weigh-in. I usually drop about 6 pounds in the first 3 days, but I feel like I may break a record this time.

If you have any specific questions about our Detox Drop - don't hesitate to ask. Now go on and take on the day!

5 comments:

Josue "The Captain" Cano said...

Ken put on quite a performance. Faking an injury so he can chill and relax.

All sizzle no steak.

12 min "What's wrong with me."

Cap

Robert Ferguson, M.S., C.N. said...

LOL

I don't think Ken was faking it. He has been working hard in Fit Camp and to drop over 10 pounds of body fat in 30 days is to be applauded. I know you're kidding, but Ken gets a thumb up in my book!

Unknown said...

This detox drop is sparking my interest...

Do any alterations need to be made to my current diet while on the detox drop?

-April G.

Robert Ferguson, M.S., C.N. said...

When you do The Detox Drop it is easy and metabolism friendly. I say that because as you are cleansing your liver and colon, you're also consuming enough calories to include protein to maintain your lean muscle tissue. Unfortunately, most detoxes and cleanses don't address this and that is why the weight loss is primarily water weight.

With The Detox Drop you replace all your meals with delicious smoothies. Your snacks consist of juice and soups for the first three days. Then, as you move into the fourth day you have more options for smoothies and you begin snacking on fruit instead of soups and juice. AND, you are still eating or drinking something every 2 to 3 hours.

Josue "The Captain" Cano said...

Go Guerrero. DO a detox drop.

Cap