Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 1 of The Detox Drop

When I conducted my body composition this morning I was somewhat shocked to discover that my total body weight was 186.5. I'm usually somewhere between 172 and 176, so this is a GREAT time for me to jump start my fitness, get rid of some of those toxins and excess water I feel I am holding.

Excited to get the ball rolling however, the cleansing ritual went quite well this morning and I absolutely enjoyed the Vanilla Blue Smoothie (my breakfast). I forgot how delicious these smoothies are and I can't wait for lunch.

I just had my mid-morning snack of organic apple juice and I am gearing up for an easy (light) fat burning exercise session. My goal today is to peform 60 minutes of continuous cardio.

I' will return later today to share with you exactly what type of exercise I perform and for how long.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Robert,
How old should you be to do the 3 day detox drop? I have a 17 year old daughter who is active but overweight and wants to give it a try without missing too much on sports. Thank you!

P.S. We have just heard about your site and we love it!

Robert Ferguson, M.S., C.N. said...

Kate, we recommend a person is 18 years of age when it comes to The Detox Drop (3 Day or 6 Day Plan). However, my recommendation is that you do it and her do it with you.

This Detox is not like many others that cause you too feel fatigue and lethargic. I've had many professional athletes do The Detox Drop while they were performing strenuous training.

At this very moment I am on Day 2 of The Detox Drop and I feel GREAT! Just read all the instructions and along with your doctor’s endorsement - go for it. The great news is that you and your daughter will be able to use this Detox Drop for a lifetime. My wife and I do it seasonally.

Thanks for coming to the site and we look forward to providing this service for a very long time! :-)