Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 3 of The Detox Drop

Yippe! Yesterday was a great day. I did an hour of consistent cardio on the Stair Master. Again, it was boring, but as I wake up this morning and look into the mirror I am quite happy with my efforts and the workings of The Detox Drop.

Yesterday I didn't get hungry once. I didn't miss or crave any type of food. And today I am definitely feeling leaner and eager to get moving.

I just got through performing the cleansing ritual (each morning when you first wake up as part of The Detox Drop you cleanse with a combination of certain ingredients and then you do the same thing prior to your evening meal). Now, I am going straight to the gym to perform once again - 1 hour of exercise. But today I will do both cardio and resistance training.

I'll check back in later today!

2 comments:

Robert Ferguson, M.S., C.N. said...

Today was another GREAT day! I did some weight training and performed 20 minutes of light fat burning cardio afterward.

I felt strong throughout and tomorrow I will share with you how much weight I've dropped in the first 3 days. Keep in mind that whenever I do The Detox Drop, I usually drop 6 pounds in the first 3 days, but I am feeling that I've dropped more this time.

What's your guess?

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert- I love that your blog-ing your daily experience! My guess is 8.5lbs -
I wanna do the detox- I'm gonna get Carlie on board!!
See you in the morning at Fit Camp!